2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Upcoming: 1 Year Anniversary

4K views 32 replies 18 participants last post by  BSUBigMac 
#1 ·
I am approaching the 1 year anniversary of owning my 3. I feel like I need to celebrate in some way!

Any suggestions?

I was thinking a minor modification (tight budget because of the upcoming wedding) or a nice long drive.

#2 ·
Just give it a nice detail job

Reactions: BSUBigMac
#4 ·
Make love in it !

Reactions: BSUBigMac
#12 ·
The preceeding message brought to you by your Forum Moderator........word ! :yes:

#11 · (Edited)
These are all great suggestions, besides Haku, you sick bastard! LOL

I'm leaning towards a drive and photo shoot, maybe to my alumnus, Ball State. It's about a 3 hour drive with some highway and back roads. The campus should pose as a great place to snap a few pics.

Thanks, for the advice and keep them coming.

By the way, what RSB would you guys recommend? This might be a second gift!!!

Edit: Just checked out Tri-Point, seems like a nice product. Do you know if it is compatible with the 2.0L. I assume the suspension is the same, but you know what they say about assuming.

#13 ·
Mine turned 1 year today.

#14 ·
Make love in it !

#21 ·
I'm leaning towards just a drive since I keep finding wonderful hidden costs of having a wedding! Plus that way I can get out of the house for a day or two!!!

#22 ·
So today is the official one year anniversary! I'm going to take a little trip on Saturday (still undecided where) and I'll snap some pics. Hopefully the defective ballast I returned will replaced and installed by then, so it will feel like a present for my car.

#25 ·
I hope so!!! It would look good as a back drop!

#27 ·
Mine needs a bath and vacuum too!

#30 ·
how many miles do you have on it for the first year?

#32 ·
Take your wife with you..... (The wedding is close enough to call her wife now)

Now you can take pics of the car and the wife together.. How did everyone forget that... hahaha
But it's not our anniversary! LOL

#33 ·
I'm bringing back to life one of my old threads... Today is now my 2nd anniversary with my 3. I was planning a wash, wax, tire rotation and drive, but the weather sucks right now. Hopefully by the end of the work day I'll have better cooperation for a little bit of fun!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.