2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am approaching the 1 year anniversary of owning my 3. I feel like I need to celebrate in some way!

Any suggestions?

I was thinking a minor modification (tight budget because of the upcoming wedding) or a nice long drive.

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Just give it a nice detail job

Reactions: BSUBigMac

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
Make love in it !

·
Newb... =)
745 Posts
+4.

then Prokit!

·
Registered
856 Posts
I make love in mine every time I drive it.

But yeah, buy her a nice present! Springs, SRI, sway bar, something you've been wanting to get AND a nice detail job. Cap it all off with a photoshoot somewhere.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #11 (Edited)
These are all great suggestions, besides Haku, you sick bastard! LOL

I'm leaning towards a drive and photo shoot, maybe to my alumnus, Ball State. It's about a 3 hour drive with some highway and back roads. The campus should pose as a great place to snap a few pics.

Thanks, for the advice and keep them coming.

By the way, what RSB would you guys recommend? This might be a second gift!!!

Edit: Just checked out Tri-Point, seems like a nice product. Do you know if it is compatible with the 2.0L. I assume the suspension is the same, but you know what they say about assuming.

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
fuck making in it, make love TO it. buy it flowers and bake it a cake too. be sure to take lots of pics so i can laugh.

The preceeding message brought to you by your Forum Moderator........word ! :yes:

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
Mine turned 1 year today.

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
word im due for drinking and driving the 3 in july to celebrate our first year lolz. dont really drink and drive kids. but i do love smoking the wacky tobacco.

·
Registered
856 Posts
The tri point should work on your 2.0, I don't see why not. Racing Beat is putting the finishing touches on their new one and should have it out soon too.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Zoomin' Senior Member
356 Posts
1 - 20 of 33 Posts