2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all

I didn't really want to start a new thread but i can't find seem to find thread about the trunk. When i went to test drive a 2015 mazda 3s sedan, i noticed the trunk was uneven. The majority of the space was flat but the left and right corners towards the rear bumper have a bit of a dip. Is this normal? I swear i didn't see it when i looked at the 2014. Thanks!

·
Cyan Member
4 Posts
Hi all

I didn't really want to start a new thread but i can't find seem to find thread about the trunk. When i went to test drive a 2015 mazda 3s sedan, i noticed the trunk was uneven. The majority of the space was flat but the left and right corners towards the rear bumper have a bit of a dip. Is this normal? I swear i didn't see it when i looked at the 2014. Thanks!

aballz, is this what you're talking about? I did my best to get pics of the areas you described. If so, then it looks like it's normal. I hope this helps.

- Scyanix

Attachments

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I have a 2014 and like the indents on the side. I keep a small case with trailer and roof rack parts in it and it's the perfect size for that purpose.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah that looks about what i saw at the dealership. Like the main/middle part of the trunk floor is elevated from the sides. I guess this is normal then?

·
Registered
130 Posts
Yes it's normal. I have a 2014 I touring. I thought it was off but it is a good pocket for stuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts