2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Subaru WRX
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New here, ordered a Mazda 3 sedan fwd 2.0 MT (Canada Rocks!) a few weeks ago. Coming from a 2018 wrx, fuel economy :(. I consider myself a complete noob with mods and forums in general so forgive me in advance.

Have been looking into the small aftermarket for the new 3s. Aside from earlier forums that mentioned corksport developing an RSB, I couldn’t find much on the topic. However, further searching lead to me to ultraracings website where they appear to have an RSB, in addition to other chassis stiffing bars. Don’t get your hopes up just yet, the RSB is only compatible with the fwd models. I also found a Reddit post where someone mentioned ordering it. Has anyone here ordered or installed any of these? Past forums discussed their parts so they seem pretty legit.

Mazda 3 (BP) 2019-2022, 4th Generation

Side note: I haven’t even driven a 4th gen yet and will have to see how I like mine stock before actually considering mods. I just want to expand the discussion here since myself and others likely want to make these changes in the future.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Definitely interested in AWD rsb. Preferably an adjustable one! I've yet to install the AutoEXE fsb but will share all impressions / experience when I do.

I agree with arathol that ultra is meh quality, especially for the price imo. I've got a brace of theirs' on my Speed.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts