2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
TUNER
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought id share some pics of the ultimate racing exhaust i just put on yesterday. Fits great, Sounds greats, and it looks great :yes:. Installation was a pain in the ass though took about 2 hours. 1 problem i had though was the bolts they sent with the exhuast had shitty threads....couldnt even use them luckly i have about 400 of the same size in my garage lol so heres some pics.

Attachments

·
Registered
214 Posts
looks nice
any sound video would like to hear it and how much was ?

i thought aftermarket exhaust for the ms3 didn't fit the hatchback mz3...

·
College Zoom-Zoom
3,248 Posts
Just thought id share some pics of the ultimate racing exhaust i just put on yesterday. Fits great, Sounds greats, and it looks great :yes:. Installation was a pain in the ass though took about 2 hours. 1 problem i had though was the bolts they sent with the exhuast had shitty threads....couldnt even use them luckly i have about 400 of the same size in my garage lol so heres some pics.
Why 2 hours? Wasn't it just the AB section? And sound clips please :yes:

·
Registered
214 Posts
The ABE of a Ms3 WILL fit the Mz3 hatch
Otherwise people wouldn't be after the Ms3 stock exhaust.
yeah thats what i was thinking at first it should fit due to ppl installing the stock ms3 exhaust..maybe i just misread.

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Here's a video of that same exhaust. When i trade my car in for a speed this is the exhaust i want! Sexual

·
Registered
214 Posts
dam!!! i like that sound!

·
TUNER
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
yea the sound with it on the mz3 is a lot more controlled it could probably sound like that with a rez delete. But ill get on a sound clip asap just been having to much fun lately lol :yes:. Overall it is an easy install but my buddies air compressor decided to stop working :argh 1: lol. So we did plenty of wrenching which was what took so long. And the fit is perfect. I've been getting a lot of compliments on the sound lol. But thanks a lot you guys ill get that sound clip up soon enough.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts