2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I have noticed that there are a lot of Mazda's around where I go to school in Orlando and a bunch on just this website. I also noticed the Florida/Central Florida section of the forums is kinda dead. I want to re-ignite organizing a UCF crew as well as a greater Orlando/central Florida crew. Make your presence known in this thread with details and if you see/know anyone who isn't already a member, then come inv them to get involved!

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
1. Zarkaaus VRedM3
2. speed3forlife
3. silvrMZhatch1
4. sungkooke

·
Street Unit - Ninja Killa
507 Posts
Do I count? I want my car to be cool like the Flash...

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Do I count? I want my car to be cool like the Flash...
Well as far as counting for the crew you are already my boy, and you come up to Orlando as well. As far as being cool like the Flash idk man..my car is a ninja :shuriken:

·
Registered
282 Posts
1. Zarkaaus VRedM3
2. speed3forlife
3. silvrMZhatch1

is this how i add my name? i said i'd try :tongue: but dont know how...

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1. Zarkaaus VRedM3
2. speed3forlife
3. silvrMZhatch1

is this how i add my name? i said i'd try :tongue: but dont know how...
Haha I will add you to the list..I want to get a meet going soon when my boy speed3forlife comes up. Gen 1 as well even thought they aren't on this list.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Haha I will add you to the list..I want to get a meet going soon when my boy speed3forlife comes up. Gen 1 as well even thought they aren't on this list.
if it's close to campus i'll definitely go. :yes:

·
507 Posts
Well as far as counting for the crew you are already my boy, and you come up to Orlando as well. As far as being cool like the Flash idk man..my car is a ninja :shuriken:
It does hide pretty well when I mash my gas pedal, you got me there... ...btw what are you gonna call your crew. You gotta have a name.

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It does hide pretty well when I mash my gas pedal, you got me there... ...btw what are you gonna call your crew. You gotta have a name.
Took you 5 days to think that one up huh? :tongue: lol it's not "my" crew just some Mazdas from around the area, but I think Mazda isn't repped as well up here as it is down south..

·
507 Posts
I dont check this area that much as you can tell. which is why I didnt make a come back.. until yesterday. thank you very much...:tongue:. anyways just be sure to bring to street unit's meets..

Also if some of you guys are free maybe you can come down south to coconut creek for the Epic meet last year over 100 mazdas showed up.

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I dont check this area that much as you can tell. which is why I didnt make a come back.. until yesterday. thank you very much...:tongue:. anyways just be sure to bring to street unit's meets..

Also if some of you guys are free maybe you can come down south to coconut creek for the Epic meet last year over 100 mazdas showed up.
Don't lie you lurk the forums..I have reliable sources :stuart:

That's crazy though I def want to come down for that..and my intake haha

·
Registered
282 Posts
hello fellow orlandonians. anybody know of a shop around us that rolls fenders? im not having any luck finding one :sad 1:

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
hey guys im from orlando too! put me on the list as well :)
Welcome..whereabouts in Orlando?

hello fellow orlandonians. anybody know of a shop around us that rolls fenders? im not having any luck finding one :sad 1:
What do you need to roll them for? new wheels? suspension?

·
Registered
282 Posts
What do you need to roll them for? new wheels? suspension?[/QUOTE]

both. im going to buy warlords enkeis, basically his whole old wheel setup, since he got new ones. and eventually i wanna get the RM 1.25 drop. he said even with the drop I probably wouldnt rub unless the back was loaded down, but id rather be sure and roll the fenders.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
E-detective indeed Warlord

·
StreetUnit "The Flash"
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
both. im going to buy warlords enkeis, basically his whole old wheel setup, since he got new ones. and eventually i wanna get the RM 1.25 drop. he said even with the drop I probably wouldnt rub unless the back was loaded down, but id rather be sure and roll the fenders.

Didn't he have the 1.75" drop and not rub? or were his fenders rolled? and good too see you are picking those up, I saw them on his car and now going to see them on yours haha

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
Lol...his fenders are not rolled...they're freakin drimmeled.....and quite well I might add.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Didn't he have the 1.75" drop and not rub? or were his fenders rolled? and good too see you are picking those up, I saw them on his car and now going to see them on yours haha
Your right I didn't rub with 1.75. But I do have adj camber links. It's only when I cut a coil off the rear springs that I had to get Midevil on the rear fender lips.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts