2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found this on another mazda forum and I think it looks cool. Especially the blacked out lower valence.

and yes it is just photoshopped

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i'm also digging the white two tone

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
i like white better, but idk what it is... i'm not diggin the look. i think it's cause it reminds me of ghetto people who replace body parts but don't have enough to paint them. looks straight up tacky.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i like white better, but idk what it is... i'm not diggin the look. i think it's cause it reminds me of ghetto people who replace body parts but don't have enough to paint them. looks straight up tacky.
lol

·
Registered
19 Posts
Or the result when those kind of people get a job at the factory.

"Eric!, PLEASE STOP MIXING AND MATCHING THE PARTS!"

·
Registered
477 Posts
those wheels are something different...

·
Resident MacGyver
2,227 Posts
those wheels are something different...
Yeah, they look terrible.

those wheels are staggered in the rear mehh
Poser wheels, lol. Not to mention that wouldn't be remotely possible. Those are low offset or negative offset, especially the rears. If we had a widebody kit, then maybe. Still, it's in poor taste and probably has adverse effects on handling.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I hate the deep dish pizza wheels! But, I hate the rear hatch in black even more!!! No thanks!!!!!

·
Registered
141 Posts
As a designer...I vote no way.

·
That Guy From That Place
89 Posts
looks like something you see in those crazy racing video game cars where they let you put 23" on cars

·
Silver Demon
837 Posts
I kinda like it myself.......but not the rear wheels.......the black is also kind of weird looking, but the idea is not bad imo.

·
Registered
856 Posts
I like it but would not go with that on my car. Eventually I want to go the red/black theme route, but this is too much for my taste.

Rear valence, emblems, wheels, and roof is what I want blacked out.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I like it but would not go with that on my car. Eventually I want to go the red/black theme route, but this is too much for my taste.

Rear valence, emblems, wheels, and roof is what I want blacked out.
word....

·
Registered
703 Posts
i think it's cause it reminds me of ghetto people who replace body parts but don't have enough to paint them.
Hahaha! And we do see quite a bit of those here in Hawaii!

·
Registered
750 Posts
I'm not a fan of the look. As haku mentioned, it looks like many of the cars around here where the owner spent all of their money on a body kit and now can't afford to get it painted.

I perfer a single color across the entire car.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts