2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed my TWM full Short Shifter today. Took about 2.5 hours including new counter weight on motor side. I have to say, its awesome, like a totally different car. I have it set to the shortest throw, and it shifts awesome. Its a must have:)

Old Shifter pics:)

Attachments

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
New shifter pics:)

Attachments

·
Registered
144 Posts
ok,
I thought I was going to keep my 3 stock, I am really drawn to this.
Looking forward to a report after you get some serious driving time

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
update:
its really awesome, shifts are so crisp and smooth. Stock shifter was very clunky. Piston shift knob is really nice as well. The throw is so short, its really great:)

·
Registered
54 Posts
Any write-ups on this or suggestions for install? This is something I've been interested in since I got the car, but went the route of exhaust / intake first. If the install isn't terrible, this very well may be my next save.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Any write-ups on this or suggestions for install? This is something I've been interested in since I got the car, but went the route of exhaust / intake first. If the install isn't terrible, this very well may be my next save.
It comes with VERY thorough instructions. I'm pretty sure you can view them on their site.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

The install is very easy and the instructions are very good. You can always call me if you have any issues with it.:)

Reactions: Sublo
1 - 9 of 9 Posts