2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Smells of Elderberries
633 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't seen anything posted on this so I figured I'd give you 2.0L 5spd guys a heads up....

This has to be one of the best mods I've done to my 2.5L 6spd to date. It improves the shift feel along with a even shorter throw and height!! I highly recommend it. Had mine installed since last September... no problems or complaints.

Mazda 3 Short Shifters, Shift Knobs and Shift Boots - TWM Performance

·
Registered
596 Posts
This has to be one of the best mods I've done to my 2.5L 6spd to date. It improves the shift feel along with a even shorter throw and height!! I highly recommend it. Had mine installed since last September... no problems or complaints.
Cannot comment on the MZ3 5sp, I just installed this on my MS3 and love it, I had the JBR SSP (a great product also for a low cost alternate). The TWM is solid, the plastic shifter is no more, installation was fairly simple. I also like the throw adjustablity of the shifter, but I am having to get use to the very short throw, might have to do some tweaks this weekend. Pricey but you get what you pay for, great product

[
Someone want to nuke this spam bot?
Agree this need to disappear

·
Banned
80 Posts
I haven't seen anything posted on this so I figured I'd give you 2.0L 5spd guys a heads up....

Mazda 3 Short Shifters, Shift Knobs and Shift Boots - TWM Performance
Good to see another satisfied customer! Thanks for the review!

Patrick
Team TWM Performance

1 - 4 of 4 Posts