2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! Just bought the TWM M1 Abrams shift knob. Quick question for anyone who has it or maybe similar issue. Has anyone thought of a remedy to fill the gap between the boot and shift knob? Glue was the only thing I thought of but I don't want to do it. I don't know what else I could put there maybe?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Buy 3/8" washers from home Depot or Lowes. Pop the trim on the console and install as many washers as needed under the boot to raise it up to meet the knob. Easy and works perfect.

LOL, I'm slow at posting today.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
thanks guys! Dumb question but is popping the trim easy/how? Just bought the car 5 days ago haha. Cars are new to me, I know bikes hahaha.
It's very easy. You can search the forums and find someone who's done it. Ive done it but never posted pics on the forum. If you cant find a topic including it PM me and ill take pictures and send it to you.

Just pull from the cup holders up

·
1,577 Posts
Our 09 Miata has those seat heaters. My MS3 doesnt. So was wondering if you are in Canada.

Looks like you are in teh US. More options my ms3 doesnt have.

SHould have bought a skyactive

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Our 09 Miata has those seat heaters. My MS3 doesnt. So was wondering if you are in Canada.

Looks like you are in teh US. More options my ms3 doesnt have.

SHould have bought a skyactive
Ohhh, had no idea there was a difference. And I actually didnt want the skyactiv, granted better gas mileage I wanted the slightly larger engine

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
89 Posts
hey OP how do you like the knob? I actually was thinking of ordering the exact same knob except in white, just didn't want to drop the cash on it :001_unsure:

and now I don't even see the white on their website but it's still on Amazon

1 - 18 of 18 Posts