2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to install a turbo on the 2010 mazda 3 :). I really wanna see how this performs.. yes i coulda bought the turbo already installed but im on budget so saving from month to month will get me my turbo. I know everything i need, im wondering if they have one suitable for this new car? any suggestions?:clap:

·
Registered
86 Posts
super charger:chuck_norris 1:

·
Registered
987 Posts
boostin while under warranty??? bad,bad idea.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
supercharger ehh?? hmmm i know that boostin under warranty isnt the smartest, i just love the sound and the way turbo works. i really wanna wow my city this year at lot nights... Every thursday during the summer all car folks from classic to tuner show up at A&W on our main drag and its alot of fun. so to show up in a brand new 2010 mazda 3 with something under the hood would be nice!

·
zoom zoom
52 Posts
are you boosting on the 2.0L or the 2.5L? cause you have to becareful of how much boost it can handle. i think the 2.5Ls can handle up to around 8psi i think.

·
Registered
59 Posts
If it is a stretch to get turbo then its going to be impossible to buy all that is needed to control the new power. Plus, your motives seem a bit off... doing this for the applause of your fellow car crowd will be far from what you think it will be. My advise is go for cosmetic mods or suspension mods. Something more in-line with this will wow far better - and less likely to void that $$$ warranty

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
This thread died 2 years ago, let it rest in peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide.com App

Reactions: DL2011MS3

·
Just call me Rabbit
480 Posts
Lolwut

Sent from a rabbit hole

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts

·
Bird is the word!
998 Posts
Turbo goes wooosh wooosh nitrous goes pshh pshhh and NA goes vrrooom vroom or in Mazda terms everything just goes ZOOM ZOOM

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Bird is the word!
998 Posts
Not true nitrous goes pshhh you've clearly never opened the valve at WOT :)

·
Registered
3,274 Posts
I have opened the valve at WOT, and had an atomic bomb of explosive diarrhea go off in my toilet.. it was a mess, I painted the toilet brown.. on the OUTSIDE

·
Bird is the word!
998 Posts
I have opened the valve at WOT, and had an atomic bomb of explosive diarrhea go off in my toilet.. it was a mess, I painted the toilet brown.. on the OUTSIDE
How come your always talking about shit?

·
Engineer / Scientist
183 Posts
If you want a Turbo car do it right:

Putting a turbo on a front wheel drive to make it fast is sorta like putting lingerie on a retard to make it sexy

1 - 20 of 31 Posts