2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
21 - 40 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Mazda3 Turbo HB in White, 2021 Mazda3 Turbo HB in Black, 2007 RX-8 Sport
40 Posts
Is this the correct iOS app for the JB4?

So in addition to the 140$ for the Bluetooth add on hardware, it’s another 28$ for the app that is required?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Is this the correct iOS app for the JB4?

So in addition to the 140$ for the Bluetooth add on hardware, it’s another 28$ for the app that is required?
Correct

·
Registered
M3TH (Mazda 3 Turbo Hatchback 2021) Polymetal Grey PP
229 Posts
what happened to your windsheild
?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I always look forward, lol

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #30 ·
I'm digging it, waiting on a usb adapter to change to tune 2 but tune 1 is very nice with 93 oct. Coupled with magnaflow axleback and the sound inside the car is impressive.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I'm digging it, waiting on a usb adapter to change to tune 2 but tune 1 is very nice with 93 oct. Coupled with magnaflow axleback and the sound inside the car is impressive.
Is that the additional device option? Can I do the same with the wireless mobile phone option?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Would love to get thw JB4 but my install skill when it comes to this is bellow my paygrade.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Great video! Thank you for posting. In your opinion, you think the tune is worth the $$?
That depends on your expectations. Like I said in the vid, it’s not like a whole new car (unlike others have said). I’m happy with my purchase. Also, keep in mind it will get better once we have more mods on the cars.

·
Registered
2021 Mazda3 Turbo HB in White, 2021 Mazda3 Turbo HB in Black, 2007 RX-8 Sport
40 Posts
If you can plug in your phone charger you can do this. You literally just plug it in
Well…in theory. If it had the correct MAF connector, this would be true. Almost everyone has had to fiddle with the modified connector in same way to get it to stay.

·
Registered
229 Posts
@Ben_21TPP
For the kindness of your heart you can video a step by step of which plug to remove from what.where and plug it on which plug of the JB4 it would be great of a few of us dummies when it comes to this skill. One more thing you really need that wire from the bay going to the the OBD port even if you purchase the wireless add on? Looking forward to your tutorial video. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #38 ·
Is that the additional device option? Can I do the same with the wireless mobile phone option?
I think so, I got the "wired" option, so I just have to use an usb to android adapter for my phone because I don't have a laptop. And both options have to buy the app.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Can you get these significant gains with JB4 on a stock M3TH?

21 - 40 of 41 Posts