2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay so I don't know how many of you people have heard about Tunerspotting but I recently joined it and donated to the people because I think it's a great idea.

So in a nutshell it's a mobile optimized website that is sort of a social network for your cars and other cars. You post pictures of your car(s) and list your bio, mods and what's next for mods!! You can see other people's cars, cars other people have seen in their city and posted (now we know where 'spotting' came from), see the spottings that are near you and follow the people who own the cars you see and like on Tunerspotting!

But here's the crazy part, you sign up, create your profile with all your information and mods and now wait for it... you can get a QR code (FOR FREE) that you can put on your car and people can scan it to find out about your mods and follow you to see your up coming mods!!!!

If that wasn't cool enough, the mazda community has a huge support compared to every other brand of car so far!! Lots of nice mazdas to see!!! And there's lots of Mazda 3s specifically!!

I'm just now waiting on my QR (everything takes forever to get to Canada... god damn...) but I think everyone should join and get QRs! It's free! Why wouldn't you want to do it?!

Check it out here:
Tuner Spotting

And check out my profile here:
Tuner Spotting

I'm one of the first 150!! I'm proud to say that!! I want you all to join this and follow me right now! You have no reason not to!! :thumbup 1:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
Cool idea but I'd rather no one know whats under the hood. Think of someone who wanted to steal parts as well hmmm let me scan and oh I see BIG TURBO and let me take this car. Sorry had to bring negativity lol

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool idea but I'd rather no one know whats under the hood. Think of someone who wanted to steal parts as well hmmm let me scan and oh I see BIG TURBO and let me take this car. Sorry had to bring negativity lol

All I wanted was someone to say, oh that's cool!! And solution: just don't say BIG TURBO in your mods list! :D

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
All I wanted was someone to say, oh that's cool!! And solution: just don't say BIG TURBO in your mods list! :D
Good idea

Mods list

Wanna be mazdaspeed 3
1.6 L engine

100hp
Stickers 2000hp
Roof rack 50hp

·
Registered
5,839 Posts
WTF is this lol

Lots of rice on that page too. Nice idea and cars though for sure

·
Registered
286 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Thank you for the first positive comment... :glare: :thumbup 1:
I'm excited to check it out actually...maybe I can find some Calgary peeps. Lord knows there are tuners in this city...they come together every summer for two cars shows.

·
The New CWP 3
496 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I'm excited to check it out actually...maybe I can find some Calgary peeps. Lord knows there are tuners in this city...they come together every summer for two cars shows.

See! You know what it's about!! It's about bringing everybody together!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts