2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
I've also had the TSB done on my 2010 3. It's made a big improvement, but callers still have trouble hearing my at highway speeds.
I noticed a new trim piece that looks like a speaker cover in front of my rearview mirror. Did anyone else notice this after the Bluetooth TSB? Also, does anyone have an install manual or parts list?

·
Registered
10 Posts
bluetooth and music

I dont' have any issues making calls etc using the bluetooth. I have a HTC hero. However, the sound skips and sounds really bad when I play it over bluetooth. I can play pandora for example using my phone if I hook it up to the aux line, but I'd rather juts use the bluetooth so I can make calls. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix for this?

Thanks everyone!

·
Registered
141 Posts
I dont' have any issues making calls etc using the bluetooth. I have a HTC hero. However, the sound skips and sounds really bad when I play it over bluetooth. I can play pandora for example using my phone if I hook it up to the aux line, but I'd rather juts use the bluetooth so I can make calls. Is anyone else having this problem and is there a fix for this?

Thanks everyone!
I've got an HTC EVO and had the same issues with with Pandora. I think its something with the software on HTC phones, but I did find after I rooted mine and put CyanogenMod 7 on there, Pandora sound 100% better. :walkman:

41 - 47 of 47 Posts