2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 · (Edited)
Hey I'm in, but how does this group buy thing work? Do we get a copun code or something?
Cool, I'll add you to the list!
When we reach the deadline and have atleast 10 people, I will send the list of people to TRS who will send me a code. I will post the code here which you can use to get the discount. When TRS gets all the orders from the group buy, they will ship the kits. They will not ship any kits until all orders from the group buy have been paid for.

im in too if and only if we can get 25 people. thanks and let me know
I'll add you to the list.

When we buying all together?
Basically few days after the group buy closes because I have to contact TRS and have them generate a code for us.

try to get more people guys!!! by the looks of it.. we wont get 25 unless we extend the dead line.. we only have 8 people who are buying and 3 who will only buy if we have 22 people buying.. so do you guys want to extend it another month?

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #31 ·
yea i was really hoping we'd have enough by x-mas but... its hard to get people to spend +$100 on a kit when DDM kits are almost half the price.. but then again, DDMs havent been good to me at all haha

If most of you don't need it right away and dont mind waiting a month or so more, I'm willing to wait too..

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
TRS IS HAVING A BLACK FRIDAY SALE! YOU CAN GET THE HID KIT FOR $120!!!!!

Shop @ TheRetrofitSource.com's Black Friday Deals!

15% off any order $150.00+ Coupon = TRS-Turkey15
20% off any order $200.00+ Coupon = TRS-Turkey20
25% off any order $250.00+ Coupon = TRS-Turkey25

(yes, the site will know if you try to use 25% off an order that only costs $150! :) )

Shop other one time deals on the following products - This weekend only!
Morimoto Mini H1 Bi-xenon Projectors: $90
Morimoto Mini D2S 2.0 Bi-xenon Projectors: $80
FX-R 1.1 Bi-xenon projectors: $100
Lexus RX-AFS/TSX-R Hybrids: $175
Morimoto Elite HID Systems: $120

I HIGHLY SUGGEST YOU BUY IT THIS FRIDAY SINCE IT DOES NOT LOOK LIKE WE WILL EVER GET ENOUGH PEOPLE FOR 25% OFF!

21 - 35 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.