2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wanted to say whats up, new to this particular forum but no stranger to the 3. Had my '05 since new but only recently have been taken a new interest in looking at her more than a grocery getter. 136k miles later and by far the most trouble free car i've owned!...

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi and welcome!!! Yay another Genone...post up some pics of her!! Any plans for mods now that your re-newing your love for her?
Only done the basics so far,shocks/struts will be replacing Lower control arms next week as well as Rear lateral arms. Been religious with maintenance for the past 9yrs,but 130k miles takes its toll after awhile. Motor mounts replaced with aftermarket,HPS sri,extended MAF wires,basically things to keep her humming along. When the time arrives im looking to swap out the exhaust with a MS3 set up also...how do you post pics up here?..im a computer idiot!!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Only done the basics so far,shocks/struts will be replacing Lower control arms next week as well as Rear lateral arms. Been religious with maintenance for the past 9yrs,but 130k miles takes its toll after awhile. Motor mounts replaced with aftermarket,HPS sri,extended MAF wires,basically things to keep her humming along. When the time arrives im looking to swap out the exhaust with a MS3 set up also...how do you post pics up here?..im a computer idiot!!
Sounds like she's well taken care of...always great to see. I've picked up an MS3 catback exhaust and going to be putting it on this summer. I'm curious to see how it sounds!!!

As for pictures, scroll down to the manage attachments button and click on that...then just hit browse and find your pictures and then click on upload. Do this for as many picture as you want to add.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts