2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

After nearly two years i'm sad to trade in my car, but have to due to back issues from a previous car accident (ie. seating position, ride height). The Mazda 3 has been a great car and very fun to drive- surprised I haven't gotten speeding tickets. ;) I will be getting a 2021 CX-30 premium with AWD next week. I know this is a 3 forum, but has anyone had experience with the cx-30?

Also, I will be selling my 3's TuxMat floor liners. They are basically brand new/mint condition. They are $185.00 new, I will be looking to sell for $100.00/plus shipping. I'm in the Albany, NY area if anyone is local. They are great mats, I will be ordering for the CX-30 soon.

Liners: Mazda 3 FWD Custom Car Mats with Max Coverage | TuxMat

Replacement: 2021 Mazda CX-30 Premium AWD in Queensbury, NY | Queensbury Mazda Mazda CX-30 | DELLA Mazda

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just traded-in my ‘19 hatch premium from ‘21 cx30 premium 2 days ago. I will definitely miss my hatch and the sporty look it had. they are very very similar, but you can tell the cx30 is heavier. I do love the smoother ride and space. Miss my red interior, but the brown accent is growing on me. Do lookout for the windshield issues I’ve read around and I’m experiencing myself. My windshield has some sort of wave or deformity in some areas. I have to take it to the dealer to get it checked out. Enjoy your new ride!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Glad i'm not the only one making the switch. People have said they drive just about the same. The red interior in the hatch does look sharp, the CX-30 turbo will probably have that soon. Since inventory is low and there aren't many options, I went with the brown/white like you. Mazda has been killing it with their interiors.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts