2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need some opinions on whether or not I should trade in my 2013 Skyactiv I Touring hatch for a Speed3. I've had the car a little over 3 months and so far I love it. Bought it with 27,106 on the clock for $15,500. I'm currently at 29,730 miles. Car is in near perfect condition. I have a 7 year 75,000 mile warranty on the car. The problem is I'm really starting to wish I had waited a little longer until I found a speed3 in my price range. If you were in my position what would you do? I'm a 17 year old male and most of my money goes towards insurance and car payments. Would the performance be worth the extra money on insurance and car payments?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,793 Posts
Find out if you have any negative equity on it, chances you probably do since you only had it for 3 months. I wouldn't trade it in if you have negative equity, especially if you're just 17.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Probably a good idea to just keep the skyactiv. Then I'll have a good reason to buy a 3rd gen speed3 when they come out haha. Thanks
 
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Top