2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unlike our Mazda tuning - owners are apparently scamming or disliking the tuning:

Re:TW forums
The thing is, and what people don't understand or just too careless to even think, is that refund or not, a chargeback against us hits us with an additional fee and puts a ding against our business with our payment processor. And I swear I have never had so many charge backs and so many people try to scam us as what has been happening with these tacoma kits.
Every time there is one, regardless of outcome, it's a negative hit on our business. But why would people care about that. I've never met so many trigger happy chargebackers in my life.

I mean I've got chargebacks from people 2+ months later because they "dont want the tune" anymore.
At this rate I'll likely be blocked by my payment processor and out of business.
Heck I had someone chargeback me months later because he traded in his truck.

So, as a result, we are pulling the kit for a while.

·
Super Moderator
4,954 Posts
No surprise there. From what I hear many of those folks haven't got a clue what OVT is all about. Lots of them want better gas mileage, not power, and don't understand any of what Mat has done. Then there is the fact that a large percentage of the Toyota tunes he is selling don't even work properly, hence the huge backlog of service tickets.:cry:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts