2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey,

so I had few free evenings and decided to spend them by comparing my car's catalog with the same catalog (AEBA14) but general for all trims with the same engine, transmission, etc. And while comparing each section of the catalog, I was noting down the details that were either different or missing from my car, and broke the list down by functions that I am missing in my car right now.
The only functions that I omitted on purpose were: i-Stop and i-eloop. Also I did not include seats, sunroof, and door trims are selected with the same material, not upgraded to leather :)

I would like to point out that I'm not very familiar with Burglar system and Super Lock System, so there are some questions about those, such as Locks for rear doors either support Burglar, but don't support Super Lock, or support Super Lock, but it does not say whether they support Burglar.
And I don't even know what the heck is that Super Lock System. If anyone knows - please comment.

Of course this is useful only for the same car as mine, same catalog, and trim level. But may be just interesting for others.
I am not sure that it is 100% correct and has enough details (I might've missed something).

Anyway, link to the table: https://1drv.ms/x/s!Alz-w1p-Q8ZFga9wdDjV17FrBUYEqw?e=WhZ9Tr

·
Immortal
232 Posts
superlock (deadlock , doublelock) if you press two times lock buttton you can't unlock car from inside knobs
door locks have two motors inside

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thank you again @SergSlim for the parts list!! Could you update it for the heated seats retrofit??
There are too much various versions of seats available.
And I'd have to compare it with a car that doesn't have them, but mine has, so it's hard.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I want to activate the seat warmers in my car, but i don't know which is the cheapest oem version for the warmers nor what do i have to change. I already have the buttons to activate / deactivate.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts