2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Yeah. So, some lady cut a guy off in front of me. He honked, and I thought the honk came from my left and I kept going straight while looking left. I smashed straight into the guy. Honestly, yeah. It was mostly my fault. But it still sucked. The car was a total loss, upwards of 13,000$ for repairs. The insurance cut me a check, and I got this!

2003, track edition. 17" forged wheels, brembo brakes, 6spd manual, 42K on the clock. This car has been one of my dream cars for such a long time, and to have it at such a young age is truly a blessing. (and before you ask, yes, I'm paying for it, I merely used the insurance check as a down for the car).

But honestly, I miss the 3. It was such an awesome car, and I had done a lot to it in the short time I had it, and I really wanted to grow more with the car and appreciate it more than I did. Be safe out there!

·
Registered
703 Posts
Yikes! Hope you didn't get hurt, that looks terrible. Congrats on the Z, I definitely would like to own one as well, but need the space of the 3 HB.

·
Making People Mad
832 Posts
How fast were you going?!

·
Parts test dummy
823 Posts
did the insurance let you get any of your parts off the 3?

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was going about 30 in 3rd gear, basically cruising after taking off from the light.

No, the insurance just cut me a check and hauled the car away /:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sweet! They're awesome cars huh?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts