2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm new to this forum, but loved going here when I was researching my car. Back in May, I purchased a brand new, fully loaded 2013 Mazda 3 i Grand Touring in Velocity Red. Absolutely loved that car. Sadly, someone Tboned me and my baby was totaled. Right now, I'm facing the dilemma of there being hardly any 2013 Mazda 3 hatchbacks out there anymore because of the 2014 release! There are some really awesome deals going on this labor day weekend, but only ONE automatic velocity red mazda 3 in the region and that's without the tech package. There are also cars available in Black, Grey and Silver with the tech package. I'm kinda of leaning away from black because I'm OCD about my car and don't want to take on the maintenance, but cannot decide between velocity red without the tech package or a different color. What would you all choose? I definitely like the idea of having an alarm system because I park out in public all day for work and I also loved the Sirius XM and automatic on/off headlights, but suppose these are things I could live without.

What's everyone's opinion? Does Velocity Red trump tech package? Would you personally wait for the 2014s? Help would be appreciated!

·
Mazda Lover
18 Posts
I personally did not want the tech package. But thats just me, I hate automatic headlights, its just more sensors to break down the line, same with the moving headlights and the windshield wipers. I also wanted that indigo blue color, which I have rarely seen any of them, actually I have yet to see another one in person. same with the red I only have seen one of them here locally and that was at a dealership. Lots of silver and white, and black. Get what you want! I bought the car with everything I wanted because I knew I was locked in with that sucker for 5 years!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts