2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Surprised to see Mazda in a respectable position. Nice to see them getting the mainstream recognition (thanks to great product) that has long eluded them.....

Top 10 Best Automakers of 2016: Consumer Reports » AutoGuide.com News

6. Mazda

Mazda is the first automaker in the top 10 to have all of its models recommended along with better than average predicted reliability. Its overall score ties Buick at 74 and the Japanese brand actually has a lower road test score at 74. But it can claim that 100 percent of its models are recommended.

·
Working Class Hero
3,652 Posts
Kicking Ford to the curb was the best thing to happen to Mazda in a long while. At first the cash saved them, but got them back on their feet and thinking clearly. Hopefully this can be sustained.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,563 Posts
seems like a good list, but i was surprised to see buick on there. they've been right trash in the past. that would be typical GM though...some cars are great and others are terrible for no real rhyme or reason.

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
seems like a good list, but i was surprised to see buick on there. they've been right trash in the past. that would be typical GM though...some cars are great and others are terrible for no real rhyme or reason.
I had to check out the list again. Yeah i would never expect Buick on there either. When I think Buick, I think the Rendezvous and "Kill it with Fire!!!".

But yeah, GM has definitely been stepping up their game. Cadillac, Chevy - the Cruze impresses me - a guy at work has one. Still I have no clue about their quality these days. one would expect it has improved.

I had 3 fords in my earlier driving years, all were falling apart before 100K, left a bad taste in my mouth. Again, i'm sure they've gotten better but i'll stick with the guys who have been making 200k mile cars pretty much since i've been alive.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts