2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bird is the word!
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to express how stupid I was for leaving here had such great friendships with a lot of you. The subaru was a stupid decision and fad in a weird time in my life. You guys and the whole mazda community have made a big impact on my life. I hope I can become as involved or more so with all you guys here in the future. With planning of events helping fellow owners nearby with install days or if anyone ever needed to talk know. I'm here to help! This message was mainly intended for

Frnch, neggret, xkxk, reherold, crespo, hyjynx,clickclickzoom, speedy, 19, orange and anyone else I missed (I know there is someone lol) also to the new people cannot wait to get to know you all! Sorry had to get it off my chest that is all move along! :thumbup 1: :yes:

·
Registered
1,084 Posts
Yeah I haven't seen a quality WRX in quite a while tbh

·
Bird is the word!
998 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Dont get me wrong mine was on E85 but the platform was weak tranny couldnt hold anymore torque than what it was making already. Launching it destroys everything. It rattled really bad. No sense of quality I honestly felt like I was driving an 02 bug eye and it was an 11. Just the whole experience was not that good. Kinda sad cause there pretty cars. But yeah flat billed bros drive them nkw

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts