2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys ive been debating if i should get a new TMIC (cp-e) since i will be going stage 2. internals, dp, ap, sri/tip rmm, tune, but i dont know how necessary an after market TMIC is. Wont be racing on the track or anything, this is my daily, so i was wondering if id be able to skip by without replacing it. i mean it wont bring me any big HP gains right? thoughts? ...... meant to put this on the mazdaspeed 3 section not the mazda 3 sorry >_<

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
TMIC not needed for stage 2. The stock intake flows enough for stage 2 as well so it's up to you if you want a sri. Or I think that's what warlord found.

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Celest Zoom-Zoom
4,919 Posts
Not sure about the intercooler. I think warlord was referring to the stock intake flowing enough. I'm sure he will chime in later tonight.

·
Super Moderator
6,186 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
*facepalm* i did it. bought everything right now with JP through edgeautosport. he really helped alot. A really big purchase for me. i cant stop shaking! cant wait to put the parts on and tune her up!!

·
1,577 Posts
*facepalm* i did it. bought everything right now with JP through edgeautosport. he really helped alot. A really big purchase for me. i cant stop shaking! cant wait to put the parts on and tune her up!!
Congratulations! Post pics of the parts when you get it. DOn't shake....its more pleasureable than post sex feeling.

Enjoy

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Aftermarket TMIC is a plus. Installing one lets your boosted air temps recover faster so you can maintain power levels. Ever notice how your car feels real fast in the morning. As the ambient temps an BAT's go up through out the day the car gets slower. TMIC helps with that. It also gives about a 2 psi boost increase over the stock unit. Every bit helps.
Since a TMIC adds boost your stock fuel pump internals will be stressed to put out the proper psi. Upgrading them is the smart thing to do.
Aftermarket TMIC also has less back pressure so you turbo doesn't have to work as hard.
Mine's in storage. It will be going on when my internals arrive.

Thread also moved to MS3 section.

·
stupid teacha bitch!
2,193 Posts
Shits worse for me, I wish I had a speed lmao and then I'd be happy just being stock for awhile. But that mod itch would come..
By the time you can or decide to get one maybe you can get the third gen and we would all be jelly

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

1 - 11 of 11 Posts