2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a few pics and liked it. Anyone have thoughts on doing this? I'm not a fan of how red the reflectors are and how huge they appear on the rear bumper.

Seriously considering tinting it to have it blend with the bumper a little. Thoughts?:surprise:

·
Registered
578 Posts
Reactions: leela222

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I am getting those in the spring!

·
Registered
560 Posts
I went with a medium tint. Makes the reflectors very subtle but still reflects direct light. +1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I had mine tinted with the lightest shade of smoke I think. I've tried doing it myself but could never get it right so I had the vinyl shop do it for me when they wrapped the rear bumper valance.

I forgot what I was doing but I scratched one of them with a pocket knife. My OCD kicked in so I took them out. Will probably just leave them off for now =/

·
Registered
103 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I had mine tinted with the lightest shade of smoke I think. I've tried doing it myself but could never get it right so I had the vinyl shop do it for me when they wrapped the rear bumper valance.

I forgot what I was doing but I scratched one of them with a pocket knife. My OCD kicked in so I took them out. Will probably just leave them off for now =/
that is very clean, I want to do the same thing!(Including vinyl wrap) Where did you do it and how much if you dont mind me asking? I'm also in LA.

Cheers!

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I got it done at sticker city in sherman oaks. Don't remember exact price but cost around $200'ish for both.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
I had mine done at sticker city as well. I went with matte black wrap instead of tint to match the finish of the bumper.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts