2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
988 Posts
You are referring to the little square only? Or the entire gear selection panel (P,R,N,D) including the square piece?

As far as I know and searched they sell the entire gear selection panel only and it's quiet expensive...

Let us know what is that you are looking for exactly.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You are referring to the little square only? Or the entire gear selection panel (P,R,N,D) including the square piece?

As far as I know and searched they sell the entire gear selection panel only and it's quiet expensive...
Let us know what is that you are looking for exactly.
Yeah I am referring to the little square piece only. Having a little hole there is giving me ocd

·
Registered
151 Posts
So I don’t know how this happened, but this little piece broke off near my gear shifts. I can’t find it and I don’t know what this piece is called, where can I get a replacement piece?
Is that carbon fiber trim from EBay with 3m tape to stick directly on to the OEM piece? Or is it a complete replacement? Looks nice, and I'm seeing an option on Ebay for about $20.

·
Rubber side down
272 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
So I don’t know how this happened, but this little piece broke off near my gear shifts. I can’t find it and I don’t know what this piece is called, where can I get a replacement piece?
Is that carbon fiber trim from EBay with 3m tape to stick directly on to the OEM piece? Or is it a complete replacement? Looks nice, and I'm seeing an option on Ebay for about $20.
Yeah iIt’s the sticker one where you apply it directly onto the OEM one. It really does look nice haha

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It has been years since I messed with an auto, but isn't that some sort of lock-out switch underneath that little cover?

https://www.ebay.com.au/p/Genuine-M...64393/1669287023?_trksid=p2047675.m4096.l9055

That auction lists the part number as: B45A64393

I would double check with the dealer before you order just to make sure it is the right part.
Yeah that seems to be it. I didn’t know what these things were called so finding them was impossible haha. I’ll double check with the dealer in the morning, but thanks so much man!

·
Rubber side down
272 Posts
:thumbup1 1: That's what forums are for! I just hope you can get a hold of that piece without spending the extra on the unnecessary parts.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts