2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda3 Touring [SKYACTIV-G 2.5]
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I actually just purchased a Mazda 3 Hatch Grand Touring with 2600 miles on it. The vehicle is a CPO as well. I paid in the mid 19's for the car. Car checked out with AutoCheck and CarFax also had an independent inspection done. My car was made in Mexico. Not sure if that is a bad thing or not.

That price on the 3 is way over the top right now (23,815) it's a frigging sedan as well. I have noticed that the Soul Red Color seems to be selling for more though.
Hecho en México is to be expected for the US market. But every so often a Japanese-built one pops up.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT called Coffee.
2,053 Posts
Si Senor.. mi coche es hecho en Mexico.
CK

Reactions: 3withthreepedals

·
Registered
76 Posts
My 2018 GT was made in MEX. 37K trouble free miles. Average between 37-39 MPG per tank. When I get frustrated about storing stuff in the trunk (need more space for my job), I remind myself of the gas mileage and outstanding manual trans... best manual I have ever owned. Also, as this generation of 3 was about to be replaced by the new 3, Mazda threw in everything but the kitchen sink so it is loaded.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Wow, it's almost shocking to see that piano glass without scratches lol. Dang. Old new stock, a bad Covid car market, and the Mazda3 being one of their worst sellers, I can't imagine this dealer would be stingy about the price... If you really want to test it, wait until the end of the month before they report any sales figures, and see how much they're willing to take.

·
Registered
113 Posts
I paid $7500 less than MSRP on a loaded (including preferred equipment pack-which this one does not have) GT hatch in Feb, 2019 when the big push was on to make room for the gen 4 cars. You should be able to get this one for no more than $15k + fees.

·
2018 mazda owner
21 Posts
Go to the dealer's web site and it's pretty obvious that he's claiming (assuming the site is up to date) he has two 2018s (one sedan Touring and one 5 door GT) that are new left over 2018s. Prices shown are MSRP. I can only imagine what kind of smokin' deal can be had on these two. He also lists a black 2017 hatch in the same grouping that is clearly stated as used.
I have a 2018 mazda3 sport and the only problem I have had is the scbs which is now fixed and I have around 40k miles. Hopefully they give you a screaming deal I paid $17000 for my car so you should be able to get it way cheaper than that and are sure you get a warranty. Do not take it without a warranty

21 - 27 of 27 Posts