2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just bought my '11 3 SGT a week and a half ago. Has at 12 month bumper to bumper warranty on it. Last night I come to find a bunch of moisture inside my headlight assembly and the projector not working. I kind of almost expect them to say oh a bulb burnt out, but I am more worried about the fact that there is water in there. I feel like that the seals should be replaced to prevent the moisture from coming in. There was a lot in there too. Any ideas if I'll get stuck paying out of pocket?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
There have been issues on here about moisture inside the headlight. I think they got the headlight replaced iirc. Be prepared to fight it though

Sent from that one app with the gay annoying signature

·
Registered
633 Posts
I will fight it, ive had the car for 10 days. With a warranty, I shouldn't have to pay for it

If it full of moisture like you say then the warranty will cover it. Take photos of the moisture as sometimes the heat of the headlight will dry up the moisture, and by the time you get to the dealer there is nothing to see..

Pat.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If it full of moisture like you say then the warranty will cover it. Take photos of the moisture as sometimes the heat of the headlight will dry up the moisture, and by the time you get to the dealer there is nothing to see..

Pat.
Good point, going to go do that. But the headlight don't even work haha

·
Zoom-Zoom To Da Crib.
622 Posts
12 month bumper to bumper...? I'm pretty sure it's 36 months and 36,000miles bumper to bumper which ever comes first.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Forgot about used, yeah I'm sure he got 12 month because it is a used car.
The car according to the OP is a 2011 so it will have the balance of the 3 year 36K warranty.

Pat.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts