1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far,

1) Wiper arm cover (lift gate wiper) $3.96
2) Antenna (REALLY?!) $37.95

I'm gonna get the VG Sharkfin to replace my antenna mast so at least I got an excuse to spend money on that mod :yes:

What have you gotten stolen off your 3?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah just listing off the MSRP for those items. its just an annoyance more than anything. as long as ppl dont steal my wheels...

·
MAAAAAD
2,140 Posts
So far nothing *knock on wood*

I have heard of S2000 guys getting their OEM stubby antennas getting jack a lot though haha

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
67 Posts
Onlt thing stolen from my car so far has been my bike helmet and a piece of a GoPro mount. I left the sunroof little more then half open while I went into the store with my wife came back out about 5-10 minutes later to see a clean spot on my fender in the road grime from the rain the day before... looked closer to see a foot print on the hood and roof. Thought for sure my GPS and ipods were gonna be history...but nope still in the cup holder closed up & on the dash. but my Giro MTB hemet and a section of a Roll Bar mount for my friends GoPro was missing off the back seat.

Now my Xterra, Ive had my High Lift jack stolen, ONE of my side step rails before I installed my sliders, and my factory roof rack cross bars while I was away on training

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
People are ridiculous...

·
My car is Luke's father
1,005 Posts
I haven't had anything taken off my car luckily, but damn that sucks about the helmet, I have the same brand of helmet and I would hate to loose mine.

Why would someone take a GoPro MOUNT? Lulz

·
Registered
67 Posts
I haven't had anything taken off my car luckily, but damn that sucks about the helmet, I have the same brand of helmet and I would hate to loose mine.

I was furious! the helmet was only 2months old I paid over 120$ for it lol

Sent from my Desire HD using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
465 Posts
To use on their stolen gopro. See what happened was, they stole the camera from a house where it was laying out by the computer and not in the case. They tried to sell it on cl but no one would buy it missing the mount so as they were checking cars at the store they saw your mount and thought it was their lucky day. Now they can finally sell that stolen gopro hero!

-or-

Their friend steels gopros and was like "hey man when you go breaking in those cars steel mounts and I'll pay u for em."
Ya know probably something like that.

I left my gopro in mount connected to my fender all night one time, woke up and was like oh shit, went outside and there it was it had fallen off and was laying on the ground. Know why no one stole it? Cus I have cameras, a sign that says "warning protected by the castle law".....and bc no one felt like dying that night.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts