2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone every orderd from Revolution Performance Motorsports! Your source for aftermarket performance parts! - Revolution Performance Motorsports! // i did sadly and now need some advise. Ok heres the deal - orderd a CP-E HKS bov kit for 269.99 w/free shiping on march 25th 201. I was given a tracking number for fedex as FedEx Ground: 600064710037224 // if you look at the tracking number it has no history of every being picked up, Now the RPM store will do nothing.

Any advise would be great

Thanks.:chuck_norris 1:

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
I ordered a sway bar from them and had no problems. Call you credit card company. They will investigate and remove the charge. If it wasn't shipped and fedex has no record of picking it up, it's a no brainer. You'll get refunded. I just looked at the tracking info on fedex. Looks like your stuff is probably backordered. Get your money back and buy it somewhere else.

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
If your credit card company can't or won't help you.....contact your state attorney general's office......be sure you can document your purchase and follow-up correspondence thoroughly.....

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
I ordered a sway bar from them and had no problems. Call you credit card company. They will investigate and remove the charge. If it wasn't shipped and fedex has no record of picking it up, it's a no brainer. You'll get refunded. I just looked at the tracking info on fedex. Looks like your stuff is probably backordered. Get your money back and buy it somewhere else.
/thread

1 - 7 of 7 Posts