2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1,921 - 1,940 of 2,196 Posts
Yeah it's risky, 0.5 camber is not terrible but also from my experience that much poke and not being on coilovers can look funky.
I meant 0.5 inches of additional clearance. So around 3 degrees of camber. But yeah, I’m not a fan of how it looks with a lot of poke either unless it’s very flush and there’s some tire tuck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Koya Semi Forged. Check them out. They're from Brisbane, Australia. A little skeptic at first since i haven't heard of them but they're a good balance between fully forged and flow formed. they're lighter than my previous Konig set. Custom PCD and offset provided.

19x8.5 +35 offset aftermarket brembo rotors allow more clearance because of rotor height
the sun has set. these are what you'll get for now. a better full photo soon..

@louisbosco holy smokes those are really sweet looking, what’s the actual weight for those bad boys!? I just put in an inquiry to Koya for some RF03 in 18x8 or even 18x9.
i didn't actually get to weigh them since i had them fitted on immediately from the place that brought them in for me. they are a touch lighter than the konigs at had on, which you could immediately tell from lifting them up, which were projected 20.21lbs or about 9.17kg in a 19x8.5 +45. so my rough guess would be somewhere about 7-8kgs

Reactions: thesilversurfer
how those wheels would look with 225 or 235 tires since 7.5" width.

Are they black? The ones I see for sale are dark grey.

42/45mm might be too far out towards the fender especially with the wider tire, but who knows.
It would be close to flush in the front but there would still be some room in the rear.

the somewhat proper pictures i've promised..

Very nice. Is that a 245/35 tire in the front on 19x8.5 +35?

yes. you got that right.

Expected more poke with a 245 tire and that wheel. Any rubbing?

nope. no rubbing. rear guards were previously rolled when i had my old set of rims. camber has already been sorted recently due to stock rear disc having more hat height. once brembo disc go on, it'll be fine regardless..

1,921 - 1,940 of 2,196 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.