2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

21 - 40 of 2011 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm sure this is the wrong place to say this, but if you guys are ever ditching your stock 18" wheels, I'd happily take them off your hands. :)

·
Registered
97 Posts
This is my summer setup

Wheel specs:
Motegi Traklite 1.0
17x8 45 and 17x7 42 14, 15 lbs each
powdercoated american sparkle from Prismatic Powders
Tires will be Kumho Ecsta PA31 HP all seasons 215/50/17

·
Registered
44 Posts
I'm sure this is the wrong place to say this, but if you guys are ever ditching your stock 18" wheels, I'd happily take them off your hands. :)
I'm selling mine but shipping from Florida to Canada would be a killer.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Thanks to The help of a couple of great folks from the Ohio Miata Owners group on facebook, I got my wheels finished today, I'm waiting on centercap inserts which may or may not show up.

Wheel specs again are:

Motegi Traklite 1.0
17x8 45 and 17x7 42 14, 15 lbs each
powdercoated american sparkle from Prismatic Powders
Tires are Kumho Ecsta PA31 HP all seasons 215/50/17

·
Registered
150 Posts
Excellent choice! I did the same with the spare wheels from the RX-8 I sold over the winter.

Anyway you could post more picture of the rx8 wheel? or did u sell them. Would love to see if i should put mine on or just sell them.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Enkei RS7 18 x 7.5 35 mm offset hankook ventus concept2 215 45 18
Just curious but what were you going to do with that rim and tire combo in the background lol

·
Registered
30 Posts
I haven't really decided yet. I think I might sell them. I had them on my subaru outback and have considered putting them on the impreza. They are tsw wheels 18 x 8 different bolt pattern unfortunately wouldn't fit on mazda without and adapter. I don't like to use spacers or adapters so didn't use them.

Attachments

·
Registered
150 Posts
I haven't really decided yet. I think I might sell them. I had them on my subaru outback and have considered putting them on the impreza. They are tsw wheels 18 x 8 different bolt pattern unfortunately wouldn't fit on mazda without and adapter. I don't like to use spacers or adapters so didn't use them.
haha so sad :no:. I was interest in buying them. Nice outback though

·
Registered
30 Posts
Yeah its 2.5. I went for the better mpg. Yeah the wheels are nice too bad they won't fit. They are really light weight.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I really like those rims and am seriously considering getting a set for the 2014 mz3 but i don't want to spend all that money and don't like how it looks. For now I'm just waiting to see someone trying it and see how it looks with the new body style ok mz3 :)

Reactions: Stud Udani

·
Registered
30 Posts
I really like those rims and am seriously considering getting a set for the 2014 mz3 but i don't want to spend all that money and don't like how it looks. For now I'm just waiting to see someone trying it and see how it looks with the new body style ok mz3 :)
Yeah they are great wheels I think they would look good on the mazda3. I really wish I could of used them. They are a little pricey but great quality wheel.

21 - 40 of 2011 Posts