2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

2041 - 2048 of 2048 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking good....Do you have lowering springs too? Also, what is tire measurement?
Thank you! I'm bout to put H&R's on OEM shocks and I really wanna go 19s. A lil worried about rubbing... how's your ride with that?
Thank you! I'm bout to put H&R's on OEM shocks and I really wanna go 19s. A lil worried about irubbing... how's your ride with that?
smooth ride, don't really have to worry about it ,except for kit scraping over small imperfection in the road. I have a +45 offset to stay safe from rubbing.

·
Registered
170 Posts
If anyone has experience with running 3/4 inch(20MM) spacers on a 18x7.5 +50 rim. They are for summer tires and sit about 10mm further in than the picture. Did you have to roll your fenders?
What tire size and suspension?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
2,920 Posts
If anyone has experience with running 3/4 inch(20MM) spacers on a 18x7.5 +50 rim. They are for summer tires and sit about 10mm further in than the picture. Did you have to roll your fenders?
That'll be 7.5" at et30....either tweak camber, roll rear fenders or a bit of both.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
So I just bought a set of these mx5 wheels. I think they are from the 2009 to 2012 mx5s. They are 17" by 7" with a 55 off set. Will this wheel fit my 2014 mazda 3 SEDAN without the need for a spacer? I'm worried about strut and brake caliper clearance. BTW, my m3 is the base i sport model with the 16" by 6.5" steel wheels with the 50 offset. Willtheyfit.com says they will be 11.4 mm closer to the strut, which I THINK will be fine. I have no idea about the brake calipers though. Also, just curious, are the clearances the same for the sedans as they are for the hatchbacks? Sorry if this question has already been answered, but this is a long thread.

2041 - 2048 of 2048 Posts