2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey All!

Nate here... new to the forum... obsessed with my car.... the girlfriend is thrilled about it, let me tell you. :)

look forward to chatting with you all.

definitely new to the new car thing. I drove a 4 banger green ranger for 11 years.... nothing automatic and had to down shift to make it up a hill.

Got my 2010 MS3 back in August.

I can actually pass people on the freeway now... its amazing. :)

Peace and love,
Nate

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
Welcome ! That looks like Velocity Red ? Nice.......post more pics and have a blast with her and drive her hard ! Er, the CAR I mean ! :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks twowings!!

Yup, Velocity Red. :)

I'm tinkering with her this weekend, so some pictures of my projects will be coming soon!!

TOO MUCH FUN!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
476 Posts
...I can actually pass people on the freeway now...
Ya I know what you mean, I've been driving my '99 Explorer!(still have it though :))

Enjoy it and welcome! Yay nother "VR" Speed member :clap:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Creatve!

Love your pics... I'll definitely be following your babys progress. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Nice color got one just like it....they sure are fun.

and welcome

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
Thanks Pennsargus!

I'm lovin the red! And the fact that every time I walk outside, I smile at her, and she smiles right back. ;) I know there is talk and hating about this all over the place, but if my car is happy, I'm happy. :)

Long live the smiling grill!!!!!!!! haha

not to mention her dimples... aka fog lights

·
Registered
58 Posts
Zoom Zoom Nice

Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Juice/Tinker,

Tinker, your picture of your whole dash etc ripped apart scares the hell out of me.. haha... seriously though, your Speed looks great!

Cheers!

·
Continuous Party Member
563 Posts
And the fact that every time I walk outside, I smile at her, and she smiles right back. ;) I know there is talk and hating about this all over the place, but if my car is happy, I'm happy. :)

Long live the smiling grill!!!!!!!! haha

not to mention her dimples... aka fog lights
The great thing about THIS Mazda site is that we've all moved WAY beyond that ridiculous 'smiley face' controversy and the post whores who insist on flogging a dead horse.....you've got a home here ! :yes:

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Tinker, well i'm an idiot... that was just a random picture of the dash ripped apart... not even posted by you... haha :stuart:

none the less, your car is sick.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The great thing about THIS Mazda site is that we've all moved WAY beyond that ridiculous 'smiley face' controversy and the post whores who insist on flogging a dead horse.....you've got a home here ! :yes:
WORD. That crap is incredibly annoying. Well thanks, I feel right at home!

I have a feeling this site is also going to help empty my bank account... the paychecks are going to need to come faster. :)

·
Registered
1,439 Posts
Tinker, well i'm an idiot... that was just a random picture of the dash ripped apart... not even posted by you... haha :stuart:

none the less, your car is sick.
If you're talking about the pics in THIS POST then you've got it right...that is my car.

...and thanks for the compliments :yes:...looking forward to seeing what project you've got in store!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
haha thats the one. :)

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Thanks

Welp, didn't even know about mocc until right now... thanks for that. :)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts