2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

6481 - 6483 of 6483 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, AIO Tweaks can be installed via USB at your 56.00.240 4A N MZD firmware. Check "copy backup" in the install options in AIO. This should copy backups of the original files, which will be modified by AIO. But there is no such thing as a backup of your whole MZD firmware, that can be created (like you might have it at your PC/Mac).
Thanks a lot! Tristan. Appreciate it.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Yes, AIO Tweaks can be installed via USB at your 56.00.240 4A N MZD firmware. Check "copy backup" in the install options in AIO. This should copy backups of the original files, which will be modified by AIO. But there is no such thing as a backup of your whole MZD firmware, that can be created (like you might have it at your PC/Mac).
Hi Tristan, I tried twice and not working. Could be some procedure is wrong. I copy the files created from AIO to thumbdrive and put into my car as what youtube showing, but seems the MZD do not run the file in my thumbdrive? Do I need to update the firmware first?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
No, firmware update is not required.

Most probably its the usb stick. Check if the usb drive is recognized at all directly after inserting it in the usb slot of the car - the MZD top row should display that it recognized the usb stick (or does not show anything, if it does not).
If it does not recognize the usb stick, check if the stick is formatted FAT32 (it has to be) or try other usb sticks (some work, some does not).

6481 - 6483 of 6483 Posts