2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
6381 - 6400 of 6524 Posts

· Registered
24 Posts
I Was Using Firmware cmu150 NA 59.00.441A In My 2017 M3 Sport.
I Uninstalled All AIO Tweaks And Updated The Firmware To cmu150 NA 70.00.100A Along With The Gracenote NA June 2018.
I Didn't Install The Autorun & Recovery Tweak Prior To Updating The Firmware.
Sadly Now The Infotainment System Won't Autorun From The USB Stick To Install Tweaks.
I Am Using The Newest MZD-AIO-Ti (ver 2.8.2).
I Have Formatted A Few USB Sticks And Compilated The Tweaks I Want To Use With Ver. 70.00.100A.
Any Help Would Be GR8. Sorry If This Question Has Already Been Asked And Replied To.
THANX In Advance.

· Registered
82 Posts
I Was Using Firmware cmu150 NA 59.00.441A In My 2017 M3 Sport.
I Uninstalled All AIO Tweaks And Updated The Firmware To cmu150 NA 70.00.100A Along With The Gracenote NA June 2018.
I Didn't Install The Autorun & Recovery Tweak Prior To Updating The Firmware.
Sadly Now The Infotainment System Won't Autorun From The USB Stick To Install Tweaks.
I Am Using The Newest MZD-AIO-Ti (ver 2.8.2).
I Have Formatted A Few USB Sticks And Compilated The Tweaks I Want To Use With Ver. 70.00.100A.
Any Help Would Be GR8. Sorry If This Question Has Already Been Asked And Replied To.
THANX In Advance.
https://mazdatweaks.com/serial/

· Registered
6 Posts
I'm considering upgrade my infotainment fw. Is the ID7 recovery script designed to to circumvent whatever mazda did in the v59.00.502+ firmware, and still allow me access to install tweeks? Or should I choose an older verson?

· Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

Regarding the ScreenCast, Is there a way around the green screen on the infotainment. I followed what was suggested in this thread and other to get the connection to 127.0.0.1. It connects over USB but the screen is green. I can hear the sound from the speakers of the car when I play a visdeo. but the screen is green. Please let me know how to fix. If this is covered before, please note the link. I tried to search but could not find anything.

Thanks in advance.

· Registered
26 Posts
Hi,

Regarding the ScreenCast, Is there a way around the green screen on the infotainment. I followed what was suggested in this thread and other to get the connection to 127.0.0.1. It connects over USB but the screen is green. I can hear the sound from the speakers of the car when I play a visdeo. but the screen is green. Please let me know how to fix. If this is covered before, please note the link. I tried to search but could not find anything.

Thanks in advance.
Just updating... I managed to overcome the green screen problem on my CX-9 2018 and using my Note 4 running modified Stock ROM Android 6.0.1. All is good now :).

· Registered
7 Posts
VideoPlayer not working on V70 (!!!)

Any update regarding Video Player with +70? It doesn't work when I tried yesterday with the latest version 2.8.1. When I run the player and speedometer, they freeze the system so a hard reboot is needed.
Same here. Video player no longer works since I upgraded to V70. Shame though. :frown2:

Also, I used to have FLAC and MP4 audio support while I was still on V59. When I try to play flac or MP4 on the audio player (again, V70), it freezes but it does not require a soft reboot though.

On the latest AIO (2.8.3) it is mentioned that FLAC support is only available for specific versions (the highest being 59.00.443C-EU).

Any chance of getting the video player and FLAC/Mp4 audio support on the media player working on V70?

Thanks,

BM

· Registered
36 Posts
Same here. Video player no longer works since I upgraded to V70. Shame though. :frown2:

Also, I used to have FLAC and MP4 audio support while I was still on V59. When I try to play flac or MP4 on the audio player (again, V70), it freezes but it does not require a soft reboot though.

On the latest AIO (2.8.3) it is mentioned that FLAC support is only available for specific versions (the highest being 59.00.443C-EU).

Any chance of getting the video player and FLAC/Mp4 audio support on the media player working on V70?

Thanks,

BM
I have V70 and the video player is working with mp4s for me (I don't have any FLAC files on the USB drive).

· Registered
2,555 Posts

· Registered
16 Posts
Hello folks - I am hoping this is an easy question, but I have been away so long I am not sure and trying to keep up through the hundreds of pages since my last work... well I beg your forgiveness if this is summarized somewhere already:

I applied AIO to 2016 6 Touring back in 2015/16. So car has been awesome running on 55.00.760

I purchased the parts to add AA/CP to the car and I understand I have to flash up to 70 first.

My question is - can I still apply AIO to 70? I see that it is possible, but I am not 100% sure if I need to uninstall AIO before I do any upgrades. [thats first concern]

Secondly, I see that folks have made AIO work with 70 now, but I am not sure if it can be done without having to do the serial method first, or if there is another way since I am coming from 55. All I really want with the hacks is to apply touchscreen, skip warning, and apply a custom wallpaper for when I am not in CP.

Finally, does ANY of this cause issues with the NAV?

I don't want doing the work, but I am struggling to find the path of instructions to go from 55 to 70, keeping AIO as simple as possible so I can install and activate CarPlay. Of course, if I have to sacrifice AIO to get CP working I will, but then I am unsure about having to uninstall AIO before doing the 70 upgrade or not. Thanks in advance!

· Registered
36 Posts
@Rozey66 First go into AIO and install the ID7 Recovery Scripts per: https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...aks-firmware-ver-502-read-95.html#post2426167

This will allow you to update the firmware while preserving the ability to install tweaks via USB.

Then follow the instructions for the firmware to V70 here: https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...ay-android-auto-all-here-now.html#post2405669

You don't need to uninstall your tweaks first; they will disappear as a result of the upgrade (but your recovery scripts will remain).

Next, install the hub and cables.

Finally, reinstall the AIO tweaks you like.

Reactions: Rozey66

· Registered
315 Posts
first make an update of AIO to AIO 2.8.3 and then install the tweak "ID7 recovery", this will allow you to install tweaks without the need of serial connection.
most tweaks are compatible with version 70 00 100.
note that the touchscreen at all times is not compatible with the official version of Android Auto, but works with Carplay

· Registered
16 Posts
Thank you kind sir! A couple of questions to clarify before I do something dumb:

@Rozey66 First go into AIO and install the ID7 Recovery Scripts per: https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...aks-firmware-ver-502-read-95.html#post2426167

This will allow you to update the firmware while preserving the ability to install tweaks via USB.

Then follow the instructions for the firmware to V70 here: https://mazda3revolution.com/forums...ay-android-auto-all-here-now.html#post2405669

You don't need to uninstall your tweaks first; they will disappear as a result of the upgrade (but your recovery scripts will remain).

Next, install the hub and cables.

Finally, reinstall the AIO tweaks you like.
1. I no longer have the windows computer or software install/USB/SD etc that I used originally. I do not even remember WHAT tweaks I turned on/off. Is it possible for me to create a new USB with only the ID7 and it will preserve everything else? Does this even matter if my intention is to add ID7 (to retain UB updates after FM70 upgrade) since I have to reinstall later? [I only ask this because I want to understand how the compiler works more - I had to do manual script edits the first time around. :)] . <-- of course you can, just try it. Sometimes I forget that I am compiling via a software app and USB on my laptop and NOT the car; so no harm in playing around with the setup. So before I stick this USB into my car; my real question is does this leave everything else as is and only adds the ID7 scripts? [[Edit 2 - yes, as FAQ in AIO states, each drive compiled is an update and only overwrites what you are installing. Will only uninstall something marked for uninstall. ]]

2. I swear I saw a list of which tweaks didn't work with 70, but I can't find it now - anyone care to share?

PS - Did I say Thank You? I did, but thank you again.

6381 - 6400 of 6524 Posts