2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

5101 - 5120 of 6473 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Just got my car back.
Attached picture shows the welcome message during the 1st time you start your car in a day.

And also it's so difficult to step up stage 3. Just a simple mistake by pressing the accelerator or brake 2x you will failed. Passing score for stage 2 base on my research is 4.8 for 5 consecutive. :frown2:
Hmmm... So now I'm wondering if I can get the JDM firmware to work in the US with the US market Nav card...

If only I had time to play in the near future...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
110 Posts
Hmmm... So now I'm wondering if I can get the JDM firmware to work in the US with the US market Nav card...

If only I had time to play in the near future...

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
Who knows maybe in the future they will implement this IDM on all mazda. Or anyone of our developers can activate this app. :smile2:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Get signal when use handbrake (parking brake)

Hi all,

I want to get signal from handbrake when used it, and can display this signal to screen. Who have this application?
Who can help me, tks

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hi All ,

My USB was disabled after installing AIO V.143 , could anyone assist me on how to re-enable my USB. thanks

CMU version :cmu150_ADR_56.00.100A
Installed : All-in-one_tweaks_V1.43
Encountered issues : USB was disabled

·
Registered
22 Posts
Hi All ,

My USB was disabled after installing AIO V.143 , could anyone assist me on how to re-enable my USB. thanks

What tweaks did you install? I have the same version and i have no problems at all.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
718 Posts
Hi All ,

Which tweaks did you install / uninstall?

If you uninstalled AA, then an important file was deleted.
Load 1.43 again (I upoaded bugfixed version some days ago) and make an uninstaller of AIO (doesn't matter, if AA is still installed), the missing file will be copied again.

·
Registered
9 Posts
What tweaks did you install? I have the same version and i have no problems at all.

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk
Install the V1.43 complete package , reboot the CMU after the message prompting to reboot.
After restart , the USB 1 &2 was disabled ( grey color) .

·
Registered
9 Posts
Which tweaks did you install / uninstall?

If you uninstalled AA, then an important file was deleted.
Load 1.43 again (I upoaded bugfixed version some days ago) and make an uninstaller of AIO (doesn't matter, if AA is still installed), the missing file will be copied again.
:sad 1: , i didnt uninstall . After reboot the USB 1&2 disabled( grey out) . Cant reinstall due to USB disabled .

·
Registered
513 Posts
:sad 1: , i didnt uninstall . After reboot the USB 1&2 disabled( grey out) . Cant reinstall due to USB disabled .
You will now need SSH access over WIFI. Then you can rollback some original files with PC to the MZD. A German driver has the same issue some days before.
But I don't know which file(s) are the reason for the USB disabling. I know it is annoying. But without SHH and PC it is unsolvable.

·
Registered
131 Posts
That's the second report I think I've heard of disabled USB after tweak install. Hmm...
Sorry, never heard of this problem before.
I uninstalled and installed everything several times for testing, never had a problem.
This is not the first call, turned to me at least 5 people who have disable mount USB.

5101 - 5120 of 6473 Posts