2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Looks like lexus and infiniti. Not bad but I wish they would get rid of those side and rear plastic molding/guards that really "cheapen" the look of the car.

·
Registered
578 Posts
It does look very nice and it does remind of me Lexus and Infiniti with all those nice curvy surfaces, but yeah those wheel guards do look really cheap. Makes me wonder how the speed3 is going to turn out with their Kodo design language if and when.

·
Registered
574 Posts
I'm with these guys. Aside from the plastic around the wheels, that thing looks amazing. The slight sweep of the roof line reminds me of the Land Rover Evoque.

·
Registered
578 Posts
Looking at it again is really reminds me of the Infiniti QX30 concept haha

Attachments

·
Registered
203 Posts
I understand what you guys are saying how it can make it appear to be cheaper, but I'm actually a fan of the molding trim around the fenders because it makes the car look less taller, and gives it a more sportier type of look since it makes the car look lower from the top of the hood to the wheels. If one pays attention to the 2010 MX-5 Super20, take a look at the small body gap from the top of the hood/trunk to the beginning of the flares.... Yes, it's small, and those flares make the car look/appear visually even shorter because of it. Hope that makes sense, if not, I would be more than happy to try to clarify:D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts