2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
343 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2014 Mazda3 iTouring Hatchback w/tech - Soul Red

I got compliments from 2 random strangers on my car after I parked it. Both of them said it was a beautiful car and didn't even know what make it was. One person thought it was a BMW and the other thought it was an Audi. When I told them it was a Mazda they were surprised and didn't think Mazda made such cars. I was quite surprised to get these comments from 2 random strangers at different locations.

Even the car mags state that it is the most stylish compact car out there. The car looks different when you look at it from different angles. Not many car designs can do that. The car has a sporty but sophisticated look to it.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I've gotten similar comments. I find that I stare at my car sometimes when I park it at a restaurant or something, and you could view it from the window!

·
Registered
1,791 Posts
I've received a couple of comments that it looked like a small Lexus crossover probably because of the added chrome trim. That said, like @herBs, I have found myself staring at the car in the parking lot. I guess I have nothing better to do....

Reactions: Taxi001

·
Registered
22 Posts
I've gotten comments from one of my friends that the back (I have a sedan) looks like the Lexus IS series. I've seen similarities in the front to a new 3 series BMW as far as the shape goes. It definitely looks like a more expensive car than it is inside and out (at least the S Touring).

·
Registered
16 Posts
So far all I've got was, "oh it's a cutie!" from one of my managers. I'm use to it... I drive a Miata on the side. He really like the interior though.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
When I got the car back in October, there weren't many on the road. While getting car tinted, car was parked outside and some guy was taking pictures of the car. When I was about to drive off he told me it's a very nice car and wanted to check the inside out. He liked it.

When I changed my tires, the store owner also said it was a nice car, something he'll get his daughter o_O"

Other than that, the car gets a lot of looks from people driving by or walking by. I seem to get more stares with this car than any of my other cars lol

I think mazda did a great job with this car's design, truly beautiful from all angles :D

1 - 6 of 6 Posts