2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
215s on a 9.5 is a decent stretch... You'd need to be on coilovers to get the amount of adjustability in both ride height and camber to make such a stretch look passable.

I would recommend against it.

·
Registered
2,437 Posts
215/35/19 will be ridiculously stretched on a 9.5...as in it'll look like a beach ball. I am getting to put 255/35/19 on some 19x9.5 and even that is a slight stretch.

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
255/35 on a 9.5 will have a slight separation on the wheel guard aspect of the wheel. Sidewall will be stiffer due to that, but the (fairly lack of a) stretch will be well within recommended specs.

215/35 on a 9.5 isn't THAT bad, and is a very common stretch for the Euro guys that need to keep tread under factory fenders.

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
And the important thing to note with tire sizes, is that different tires will be different sizes. Comparing two different 215/35s could get you two totally different looks, as there is no really good set standard for sizes.

·
Achtung!
879 Posts
And yet, you still took the time to needlessly pile on about how it looks to you, without such as a care.

I get that it isn't your cup of tea... But then don't talk about it being "dumb" if you're going to talk about some liking it and others not.

I didn't say I liked it, I just stated facts.

In fact, I prefer meaty tires (235s on my 8.5's)... But I wouldn't call you dumb for your choices on your vehicle, that I don't drive.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts