2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tax Check...I mean...Group Buy: 2010 MZ3 Single 65mm Exhaust

4K views 27 replies 14 participants last post by  Scooby 
#1 · (Edited)
Our dual exhausts have been selling like hotcakes, but we'd love to get the single exit exhausts for our 2.0l customers moving a lot better. Depending on the configuration you choose and the number of people who purchase, you can save up to $65.

We're doing a group buy here that drops the price by 1% for every customer who signs up with a cap at 10%. So if you sign up today and you're the only one, we give you 1% off, if you're the 10th person to sign up, you and all 9 people below you get 10% off. If you're the 21'st person, you also get 10% off.

So let me know if you're in. Photos and video of the system below. If you already own our 2.0L exhaust, feel free to throw photos/video of your exhaust up here also.

Thanks for your time. I'll be back to discuss more soon. If you know somebody on another forum who wants the deal, pm them and send them a link. We love this forum.

Jason Griffith
CorkSport Mazda Performance

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
links to vid and photos dont work.

#5 ·
I wish I wasn't broke!:crybaby 1: Weddings can be expensive!:crybaby 1::crybaby 1::crybaby 1:

#8 ·
I'm sorry ..... :'( Weddings are a joke 5 min after, you'll be thinking ... WTF just happend....

Please dont let my wife see that..........

#13 ·
I like your thought process!!!:clap:

#9 ·
wish you did this before i bought mine! :crybaby 1:

#17 ·
dont think so. its either the sedan or hatchback that is longer by 4 inches

#24 ·
Sorry, I need the money for other stuff (see earlier post). I really do want to put the exhaust on the car before spring, but I don't see it happening unless I win the lottery, which I don't play.

#28 ·
holy dead thread revival.

since this was Jason's thread I am gonna lock it up until further notified by a Corksport rep.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.