2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Our dual exhausts have been selling like hotcakes, but we'd love to get the single exit exhausts for our 2.0l customers moving a lot better. Depending on the configuration you choose and the number of people who purchase, you can save up to $65.

We're doing a group buy here that drops the price by 1% for every customer who signs up with a cap at 10%. So if you sign up today and you're the only one, we give you 1% off, if you're the 10th person to sign up, you and all 9 people below you get 10% off. If you're the 21'st person, you also get 10% off.

So let me know if you're in. Photos and video of the system below. If you already own our 2.0L exhaust, feel free to throw photos/video of your exhaust up here also.

Thanks for your time. I'll be back to discuss more soon. If you know somebody on another forum who wants the deal, pm them and send them a link. We love this forum.

Jason Griffith
CorkSport Mazda Performance

·
Registered
655 Posts
links to vid and photos dont work.

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I wish I wasn't broke!:crybaby 1: Weddings can be expensive!:crybaby 1::crybaby 1::crybaby 1:

·
Registered
519 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
BSU: Put it on your registry.

I moved the vids to their own post and they work for me, show right up in the thread. If they're still down for you, i"ll ping Josh to find out what's going on with that.

·
Registered
655 Posts
I wish I wasn't broke!:crybaby 1: Weddings can be expensive!:crybaby 1::crybaby 1::crybaby 1:
I'm sorry ..... :'( Weddings are a joke 5 min after, you'll be thinking ... WTF just happend....

Please dont let my wife see that..........

·
Registered
477 Posts
wish you did this before i bought mine! :crybaby 1:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
I'm sorry ..... :'( Weddings are a joke 5 min after, you'll be thinking ... WTF just happend....

I know, but it's for everyone else, especially HER!:001_wub 1:

·
Registered
2,771 Posts
BSU: Put it on your registry.

I moved the vids to their own post and they work for me, show right up in the thread. If they're still down for you, i"ll ping Josh to find out what's going on with that.
I like your thought process!!!:clap:

·
Registered
987 Posts

And everyone will be up your ass trying to shake your hand and want to be all over you. and oh, yeah...my best man dropped the rings. way to go, goober!

·
Registered
477 Posts
does the single exhaust with race pipe bolt up on the 2.5?
dont think so. its either the sedan or hatchback that is longer by 4 inches

·
zoom freakin' zoom
618 Posts
dont think so. its either the sedan or hatchback that is longer by 4 inches
Sedan is longer than the hb and Jason, how many do you have signed up for the GB?

Our tax return will be coming soon but I gotta tougher hurdle than the feds.....my wife. lol

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.