2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
578 Posts
Found this one on eBay... I like the fact that it's one piece!

https://www.cafr.ebay.ca/itm/192034240811
The red one is an AutoX replica it looks pretty good. The other one there is a lot of members on here who run it.

I have the CS one but I'd opt for the single piece any day. Another brand is called Ultra Racing and they're based in Malaysia so to get their bar you'll need to go through on eBay. Only a few members on here run their chassis bars.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
The red one is an AutoX replica it looks pretty good. The other one there is a lot of members on here who run it.

I have the CS one but I'd opt for the single piece any day. Another brand is called Ultra Racing and they're based in Malaysia so to get their bar you'll need to go through on eBay. Only a few members on here run their chassis bars.
Thanks for your feedback!
I had an Ultra Racing stb in my 2012 sonata turbo and loved it but we no longer have a distributor in the area... and to ship here(Canada) is expensive.

I'll keep searching but when i posted this for the Tanabe bar, i found the solid one minutes later. It seems well made for the price.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
After comparaisons, i decided to go with the AutoX copie... 109 USD and 20$ for shipping. Thanks for your help guys, realy appreciate!

Now that exhaust....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts