2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys, I want to ask people that have done this. I just recently moved on from my Jeep Wrangler and lifting vehicles. But I want to ask about what suspension kit I can install on my 2007 Mazda 3. I am looking for a full kit that comes ready to install with no extra modifications. It’s going to be my daily driver I just want a better ride in comfort.

·
Mazda "E" Division
1,255 Posts
Hello guys, I want to ask people that have done this. I just recently moved on from my Jeep Wrangler and lifting vehicles. But I want to ask about what suspension kit I can install on my 2007 Mazda 3. I am looking for a full kit that comes ready to install with no extra modifications. It’s going to be my daily driver I just want a better ride in comfort.
The stock springs are best for smoother a ride. All you need is good gas shocks (dampeners).

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't know how much it would go in the "comfort" category, but Corksport is a company that specifically makes Mazda aftermarket parts so you could check their site. Or Eibach is another brand that comes to mind for suspension components.

·
Registered
301 Posts
"...better ride in comfort" is highly subjective.

I went for an OEM replacement with my daughter's '07. KYB Strut Plus assemblies for the front. Super easy to install because it's the entire assembly (strut mount, strut, spring) that you just pop in place. KYB Excel-G shocks for the rear with Moog springs. I also replaced the rear shock mounts, but I don't think that was necessary.

Do you want OEM ride height? Are you looking to upgrade the anti-roll bars (sway bars)?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts