2004 to 2016 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, im looking for a mechanic in miami or anybody that can install my corksport lowering springs, I can do all kinds of paint and mods but I cant do mechanical lol.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey guys, im looking for a mechanic in miami or anybody that can install my corksport lowering springs, I can do all kinds of paint and mods but I cant do mechanical lol.
You'd probably have luck at any of the mechanic shops down here in Miami, personally I go to this place called Charlie's Auto Repair, owners name is Mario. I'm not sure if they deal with suspensions or not but give it a shot!

·
Registered
266 Posts
I live in plantation and I can see if my friend that helped me with mine can help you out too...not sure if he would charge you but I guarantee itll cheaper than going to a shop if he does and ill help fo free...I have a pretty good understanding of how it works since we messed up the first time and got it perfect the second try...most shops around me quoted like $600 for installing springs which is a rip off

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey hey, dont worry, an old buddy of mine installed them for free and mannnn it looks soooo sweet!!!

·
Registered
58 Posts
I live in plantation and I can see if my friend that helped me with mine can help you out too...not sure if he would charge you but I guarantee itll cheaper than going to a shop if he does and ill help fo free...I have a pretty good understanding of how it works since we messed up the first time and got it perfect the second try...most shops around me quoted like $600 for installing springs which is a rip off

@buttqueef, I might be interested in this, picked up some Eibach pro lines, now that I'm actually looking for shops in Miami it's a bit tough to find some.

·
Registered
58 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey guys sorry for the late reply, heres a pic of the before and after spring install, and with the help of my dad got the 4D carbon fiber vinyl roof installed and got the muffler installed on friday, nice sweet deeper than barry whites voice on the exhaust note now.

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
Hey guys sorry for the late reply, heres a pic of the before and after spring install, and with the help of my dad got the 4D carbon fiber vinyl roof installed and got the muffler installed on friday, nice sweet deeper than barry whites voice on the exhaust note now.
Very nice man!

·
Registered
5 Posts
@darkgrey3....Other than springs did you have to buy anything else to help keep your camber and alignment correct....like rear camber arms?

1 - 10 of 10 Posts