2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

Sedan or Hatch?

1 - 20 of 335 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys! I just wanted to do a survey and see what the majority of owners on these forums owned (sorry Mazdaspeed 3 owners, we'll have to exclude you because it's a default hatchback).

So, do you own a sedan or hatchback model of the Mazda3? When you answer, please try to keep track of the votes like this:

Sedan- 1
Hatchback- 0

I own a sedan and I love it. I just don't like the look of hatchbacks :p

·
Registered
452 Posts
I own a sedan. The side profile of the hatch looks like a baby minivan. But I do wish I had the hatch for eas of moving larger items. Wish they gave side skirt sills on the sedan tho. Seems a rip to pay 450 for them...

Sedan 2 hatch 0

·
Registered
346 Posts
Hatchback... the convenience and utility are fantastic... it's like having a mini SUV. Once you own one, it's difficult to not own one...

2-2

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hatchback, i think it looks great.

Sedan - 2
HB - 3

·
Registered
253 Posts
Woot Hatch here. I am not a fan of the sedans silhouet and I don't think that the hatch looks like a Baby van at all.

Sedan - 2
Hatch - 4

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow! That's a surprise. Here I am thinking that Hatches weren't popular but boy was I wrong.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Hatchback GT, would never own a sedan. Every time I see someone with a sedan trying to jam a large item into the small trunk opening I think you should have bought the hatchback.

Pat.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
+1 for driving a Hatchback. Where I live I've noticed that all the older people drive the sedans. Younger people drive the Hatches.
I've noticed that same goes for the 1st gen too.

·
Registered
5,636 Posts
Lol. I ment 60 not 40. Actually it could be just a demographic thing. Pretty much everyone is old where I live in Florida. Florida is God's waiting room. :tongue:

Reactions: xmazda3x13x

·
Black Mica
374 Posts
Hatchback +1. Love the style and the aggressive look to it. Lots of young people drive it hatches down here (SoCal, LA area)

·
Registered
5,636 Posts

·
Banned
1,130 Posts
i swear to god, it's like we're going backwards in technology here. first the search engine was apparently forgotten about, now it's the poll feature. SMH

anyway, hatch here.

1 - 20 of 335 Posts