2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Installed front lower control arm bushings, front and double offset rear, for some caster adjustment, that were manufactured by an Australian company called Super Pro.

I'm really happy since installing them. Improved launch and firmer more responsive handling up front. They compliment my JBR front sway bar nicely.

They also make adjustable end links and rear control/camber arms bushings and a rear blade control arm bushing.

I purchased the blade control arm bushing and plan on installing them when my Megan Racing control/camber arms show up. We have to cut off the JBR camber arms first to install them..

Happy motoring.
CK
Super Pro Website
US Distributor Site

·
Registered
14 Posts
Do you know where the caster was before and after installing the offset bushings? Have you use any of their bushings for the rear suspension?

·
Registered
231 Posts
As the bushings are harder than stock ones, do you feel more noise and vibrations in the cabin?

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not from vibrations or road noise. The poly bushings will squeak/rub a little bit over bumps or really rough roads when going slow. Otherwise, no change in sound in the cabin.

The front double offset control arm bushings made a big difference for me. They added more grip from the front wheels on take off and improved launch.
CK

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 3 GT
2,444 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do you know where the caster was before and after installing the offset bushings? Have you use any of their bushings for the rear suspension?
I have my caster at 6.5 now. Since there are no built in way to adjust caster in the front, it would have been stock before that.
CK

1 - 5 of 5 Posts