2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to get 25% tint all around but now sure how dark it looks on the Mazda 3 sGT. I have black interior. Does anyone here on this forum or know someone with 25% or even 35% tint all around on the Mazda windows? Please post some pics! Thanks!

·
Registered
249 Posts
i have 25 rear 35 front
just look in the appearance thread there is plenty of ppl that posted picture of how it looks

·
Registered
1,019 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
I have roughly around 25% tint on my car. First layer was 45% and second layer was 50% so it's about 22%-23%. 45% was just too light but didn't want to go too dark so just added another 50% lol

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Just looking at the picture it's seems light or maybe that depends on the angle. Is it dark enough for you? thanks!
I think it is light, but am happy with it. I was going to go with 3M Color Stable 35% because it is a darker color, but couldn't justify the price.

I ended up doing the 35% all around because in NJ the windshield and front windows you can't have any tint on it legally. I didn't want light in the front and dark in the rear. I like it uniform. Plus, I want to be able to see at night out the rear...LOL.

Also, I travel to work M-F 100 miles roundtrip (mostly highway miles) and I didn't want to be hassled by the state police. Also, this one town I drive through is pretty strict.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts