2004 to 2020 Mazda 3 Forum and Mazdaspeed 3 Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone can recommend a sunshade that's under $20 (amazon link?) that fits the M3? I bought a cheapo $10 sunshade at Autozone and it does not fit the dash as the windshield is way too big. Also, not interested in paying $50 for the official sunshade, I think that is an absolutely ridiculous price for a piece that blocks the sun.

·
Registered
899 Posts
I bought a generic one from Fred Meyers/Kroger and it does well. maybe $10-15 bucks.
i still kind of want the OEM one though.

·
Registered
1,998 Posts
You just have to find one that's tall enough or even an inch or two taller than the windshield. The thing with these cheap sunshade is they are flimsy and doesn't stay in place, or hard to keep it in place most of the time. I have the OEM ones and they are a perfect fit, over priced but works well. I feel the price would be more reasonable at $35 instead of $50+ :/

·
Registered
90 Posts
I bought a large size sunshade at Autozone for like $10-$15 (the kind that is in 2 pieces and folds together like a children's play tent) and they're more than large enough to cover the height and width of the windshield.

·
Registered
372 Posts
I got some accordion-like silver one from Walmart for $5 I think. Fits great (for a generic product). I've been using it for 2 years now and it's still like new.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I have spent the last two days looking at nearly every available generic sunshade on amazon,ebay, walmart and a few others and unfortunately nothing is exact, as you would expect. OEM of course would be the best option. Right now I am using an OEM shade that cam from my old truck and it fits nearly perfect. The only gripe I have with it is that it is a roll-up style and I wish to have the folding/accordion style for storage.

·
Working Class Hero
3,652 Posts
Weathertech makes a great one. It's not ten bucks, but it is sized exactly, holds up well and is reversible to absorb solar in the winter to thaw your windshield. Worth the extra coin.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
136 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
bought from ebay from autonotions...custom made, very high quality roll up shade...for my 2017 m3 2.5 gt hatch..

$38.50 plus free shipping made in the USA!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts